Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bsd

I love my friends, and I am grateful for all of them.
But I am sick of the friends that I have that take and do not give.
That I listen to for hours while they process and rant and whine and cry, but who interrupt me just as I begin to talk about something I am having a hard time with.
I love my friends, but I hate having friends who have such a hard time dealing with their own issues they have no energy to help me deal with mine.
Who love me when I'm caring and wise and funny, but not when I need to complain about being miserably sick.
Who get angry at me, and then don't let me fix it.
The friends who don't let me get angry at them.
I just don't want to deal with it anymore.
I will, because I love my friends, all of them.
But I am so sick of it.

10 comments:

Anarchist Chossid said...

So, what about them still makes them your friends?

C said...

:(


Sorry hun.

Feel better!

See you Wednesday...

bonne said...

Well if you ever want to come over and vent I make a mean cup of coffee.

Just like a guy said...

The good thing about these sorts of friends is that when you leave them, you're much happier!

Anarchist Chossid said...

TRS, halevai.

e said...

trs: are you? not necessarily.

Just like a guy said...

e: everything is always "not necessarily".

e said...

not necessarily must every statement be equivocated with a "not necessarily."

Leigh Est said...

uh oh, hope this isn't about me!!!
feel better my dear

Lost And Not Yet Found said...

I'm the same way. Some people don't realize things are take and give.