Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Troubled Relationship... with School

Bsd
Haha. Sorry for the drama of the title. I'm in a superbly weird mood. Have been for a few days, but it is peaking now.
I hate that school is like this for me right now. I used to love it. Get up excited (well, maybe not. But usually I'd get excited at some point). Now I had to bribe myself with a book in order to make myself attend today. I guessed almost every answer on the test we took. It didn't help that I wasn't present at last week's class.
And it's all of it. On Sunday, I am expected to perform TWO MASSAGES ON REAL PEOPLE. Not fellow students, who will get it if you have to stop halfway through and look at your notes.
I have to buy uniforms, and folders, and stuff. I have to pay tuition. My phone fell in the sink last night and is totally dead. This is after surviving a fall into chicken soup.
WHY G-D??
I'm ranting and raving and whining.
But I'm supposed to be deliriously happy, and I am - when I space out on the subway, imagining the picture of me in my wedding dress and Converse.
But all this school and messy room and money stuff is SERIOUSLY bringing me down.
Like way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.
Like I'm beyond bummed and into hyper-depression, where I get sarcastic and talk to myself - LOUDLY.
So right now I hate school. Hate work. Hate everything because I DO NOT HAVE A HANDLE ON IT.

12 comments:

La-Z-Boy said...

Bummer :(. Might I suggest a little R&S (Rest and Sebastion)?

Unknown said...

so happy for u

Just like a guy said...

Bridezilla.

bonne said...

This must be the "reality" my parents are constantly referring to. G'luck and feel free to drop by for some tea.

Sebastion said...

<3

Yossi said...

awwwwww! (to the last comment. not to the post. that would be inappropriate response to you saying how you hate everything..)

e said...

"this too shall pass."

Kesem Mia said...

B"H
You're loved, what can make life any better?

C said...

There's a party tonight...

I'd tell you to call for details, but you don't have a phone :(

I'll make sure you get the facebook invite-we should go! You can get my num from facebook and call me...

MWA

Hope today is a good day.

Cheerio said...

lazboy - exactly what i need... too bad i wont get any anytime soon.
trs - :P
chayaiz - thanks! i think....?
sarabonne - forget the tea, all i need is you! and i got me some last night, you giggly girl.
yossi - i second the sentiment.
e - uhmm.
kesem - :)
c - my phone is functional-ish! ill text you for deets.

Anarchist Chossid said...

Things could be worse. (A little optimism from me.) And what e said.

Cheerio said...

yup.