Monday, February 15, 2010

Whirlwind

Bsd

It's snow-globe snowing out, and I have magically cleaned clothes.
I studied for my test tomorrow, and my chosson has two apartments we're going to check out.
I am in a whirlwind, but I am taming it.
Angry roommates, broken toilets, and children who won't go to sleep at naptime- they cannot disturb my delicate control.
I am told this is a precious time.
I vow to appreciate that.
To treasure every time Yisroel/Jonathan does something that makes me realize how amazing he is and how lucky I am.
To learn something about Hilchos Kashrus before I get a bunch of brand-new dishes.
To stay up late doing nothing.
To let the snow fall in my hair.
To try to create new connections between people I care about.
To pass my second semester of school.
Let it snow - I will appreciate its crazy beauty.

11 comments:

Just like a guy said...

Nu, enough fluff, when's the wedding date?

bonne said...

It's snowing again? Sheesh, I ought to get out more.
I second TRS' question.

e said...

So funny to hear you say "my chosson." Before we know it you'll soon be saying "my husband."

Sebastion said...

:-) <3

Unknown said...

nice imagery!

Yossi said...

at least you don't have to deal with angry toilets and broken roommates!

Sebastion said...

Yossi has an excelant point

Yossi said...

:)

Mushkie said...

Real poetic :)

Baruch said...

"I am told this is a precious time.
I vow to appreciate that.......
To stay up late doing nothing."

Well said =)

btw how do you see the "crazy" in snow?

Leigh Est said...

I love this post!
Super excited for the wedding...is there a date yet?