Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nervous

Bsd
I'm at school, an hour earlier than I need to be, and yet somehow not ready.
I'm supposed to be giving two full-body massages to real clients, and I don't have my uniform shirt. I'm supposed to get one from my friend who is practicing right before me, but I just realized we're cutting the time for the transfer super, super, super close. So I'm kind of freaking out. Bowel-shaking, heart-pounding, sweat-inducing freaking out. And I can't even worry about giving the massage because I'm so worried about not being dressed right!!!!!!!!!
WHY DO I ALWAYS LEAVE THINGS TO THE LAST MINUTE???????????????????????

12 comments:

e said...

This is how I feel every week before I start teaching.

Just like a guy said...

Nu, how'd the massages go?

bonne said...

Hm, this is why I jsut wear an old Starbucks apron. (Great pockets and nice for wiping brushes.)

e said...

i had the awesomest smock in my art school days... It was my father's old shirt. It was so covered in paint that you couldn't see the shirt.

bonne said...

You should frame it.
Many of the women in my school wear mens shirts but again, I like the pockets.

e said...

i fear that shirt is no more. my mom, who teaches preschool, also has a nice smock. I think she still has the same one that she had in my days.

e said...

my days=when i was 2.5 years old

Sebastion said...

<3

Yossi said...

sara, does starbucks know you have their apron?

bonne said...

Nope, I stole it from my brother. (Who worked there.)

Leigh Est said...

Did you survive my dear? You seemed pretty calm to me right before we split up... but you had also just taken rescue remedy :) how did it go?

larss said...

i set fire to mine last week, with ciggy ash, walkign around with a firey apron for some long minutes... nearly destroyed the whole school