Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bsd


Just
     intenseness.
the whole damn week,
good and bad and thank G-d for all of it, 
i'm alive and there's so much happening
in a week that feels like a month sunday so far from monday and friday even farther away
missing people,
so happy,
hurting for friends and happy for them and myself mixed up in all kinds of lives, including my own
can't seem to catch a breath
i'm so grateful
and yet sleep (my personal Kyptonite, sleeping at all the wrong times and in the wrong places,, why is the couch always more comforting than my bed?) is so alluring.

21 comments:

bonne said...

ah, so you did write in the end. Very good.

Just like a guy said...

You're telling me. I woke up this morning thinking one thing and will (hopefully) be going to sleep thinking completely differently.

Cheerio said...

sarabonne - i told you i felt the need :)
TRS - good luck with that. and good to know that there are people out there on similar emotional ferris wheels.

Just like a guy said...

It's nuts.

Anonymous said...

depressing..yet well written

Anonymous said...

:*

le7 said...

I despise emotional ferris wheels.

Just like a guy said...

The problem is when you reach the top...

le7 said...

And then it starts to go down again?

le7 said...

Or when the control breaks and you're stuck up there and the little kid sitting next to you has to use the bathroom and starts crying?

Just like a guy said...

Why, just tell him to make rain on the ground.

le7 said...

Your first mistake is assuming the child is a boy...

Just like a guy said...

Ahh. Hmm. Umm. Uch.

le7 said...

This hasn't happened to me yet literally.

Just like a guy said...

Which is a good thing.

le7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just like a guy said...

I'm not sure how to read this. Am I supposed to say ouch right now? Because that's what it feels like.

le7 said...

No no no sorry sorry sorry.

Just like a guy said...

No, if that was the case then I think it would be justified.

le7 said...

Well gosh it wasn't. Geesh.

Just like a guy said...

Foin. If you insist.